AAI Recruitment 2023 : Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
AAI Recruitment 2023
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
|Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Google News||Follow Here|
Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
PAY SCALE (IDA):
- Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] : Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
Application Fees :
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female
candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
What Is The Last Date For Applying AAI Recruitment 2023?
|Application Start From||01.11.2023|
|Application Last Date||30.11.2023|