Anubandham.gujarat.gov.in | Registration | Login
Anubandhan Rojgar Portal
આજની જોબ ની અપડેટ્સ
How To Register Anubandhan Gujarat Portal ?
Step 1 : Go To -> anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
Open This Web Site Like Below
Step 4 : To receive the urgent notification, you’ll need an email address.
Step 5 : Then a form will appear for inputting the mobile number.
Step 10 : You can do the registration via a phone number or even with an email address also.
Step 11 : After that, establish a strong password and double-check it.
Step 12 : Click Submit Button
How to Edit Candidate Profile on Anubandhan Gujarat ?
- When you’re ready to make changes to your profile, select the option “edit.” The profile will open up right in front of you.
- Now, you will need to fill in some information out of which some will be auto-filled including, your first name, last name, middle name, phone number, email address, Unique ID type and Unique ID number. You will need to add the following slots manually: your photograph, gender, date of birth, cast, employment status and language skills.
- The address is already present in the address bar of the application form; you will have to fill in the city, pin code, town/village, state and district.
- The specifics of your educational qualifications are the next crucial stage. All educational data, including training or any diplomas, must be included in this form. The most recent academic achievement, Subject-matter expertise, diploma or other credentials, board /university, grade/marks, Passing year, the title of the course and name of the achievement.
- Select the “Next” option. It’s now your time to complete the applicant’s employment status. If they are currently employed, it should also be noted here, along with specifics.
- On this page, you must describe your current job, the industry in which you work, the application area, the employer’s name, the job classification, the company or organization’s name. You also need to include the date of enrollment, your current job role and workplace location, your current salary, and your motivation for quitting your job.
- The next step will be measuring the physical aspects of the candidate, including their height, weight, disability, if yes, then provide a certificate, quantity of the certificate and the authority by which they got approved.
- You’ve reached the last phase of the registration process, which covers your preferred work location, job kind, and projected pay.