BECIL Recruitment 2022 : Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited, BECIL has Recently Invites Application for the Office Assistant And Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 25.04.2022, For More Detail About BECIL Recruitment 2022 given below Article Or Official Advertisement.
BECIL Recruitment 2022
BECIL Recruitment 2022 : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in BECIL Recruitment 2022. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Post||Office Assistant, DEO|
|Advertisement No.||ADVT 2022/131|
|Online Application Start From||05.04.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||25.04.2022|
|GujaratAsmita Home Page||Visit Here|
Post Wise Details
- Office Assistant : 200
- Data Entry Operator : 178
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
Data Entry Operator
- 12th / Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- 21 To 45 Years.
- As per Minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Govt.
- For General / OBC / Women / Ex-Serviceman Candidates : Rs.750/-
- For SC / ST / EWS / PH Candidates : Rs.450/-
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply BECIL Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying BECIL Recruitment 2022?
Online Application Start From : 05.04.2022
Online Application Last Date : 25.04.2022
What Is The Selection Process For BECIL Recruitment 2022?
Office Assistant :
1. Written Test (Objective & Descriptive) for General Awareness (Current Affairs), English Grammar and Writing.
2. Computer knowledge Test includes working knowledge of MS Office (Word Excel & PowerPoint)
3. All eligible candidates should qualify typing test of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi in two phases.
4. Final Selection will be done on the basis of personal interaction/discussion
All eligible candidates should qualify typing test of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi in two phases.