BSF Recruitment 2022 : Border Security Force, BSF has Recently Invites Application for the 323 Head Constable And Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail About BSF Recruitment 2022 given below article.
BSF Recruitment 2022
BSF Recruitment 2022 : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in MSTC Limited. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Border Security Force, BSF|
|Post||Head Constable & ASI (Stenographer)|
|BSF Notification Date||Released|
|Starting Date of Application||08.08.2022|
|Follow Us On Google News||Follow Here|
- Head Constable (Min):10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University. Candidates will have to qualify shorthand/typing speed test at the prescribed speed.
- ASI (Steno):10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University. Candidates will have to qualify shorthand/typing speed test at the prescribed speed.
Between 18 to 25 years as on closing date for receipt of Online Application. The Upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates as per instructions issued by the govt. of India time to time.
- Head Constable (Min) : Level 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) in Pay Matrix
- ASI (Steno) : Level 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) In Pay Matrix
- For Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-S : No Fees.
- Pay Examination fee through Net banking, Credit/Debit Card OR E-Challan
Also Read :
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or other Terms And condition.
How To Apply BSF Recruitment 2022?
Ans : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
What Is The Last Date For Applying BSF Recruitment 2022?
Ans : 06.09.2022
What Is The Selection Process For BSF Recruitment 2022?
Ans : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT).