CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 : The CRPF will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Indian citizens against vacancies prescribed for Male and Female candidates who are ordinarily residents of their respective States/UTs to fill up the vacancies of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) in Central Reserve Police Force as per the Recruitment Scheme/Rules formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Test, Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under
|Post||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
- Aspirants must have a certificate / degree of 10th, 12th, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute / Board.
- Constable(Driver):21-27 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
- Constable (MMV / Cobbler / Carpenter/ Tailor / Brass Band /Pipe Band / Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter / Cook / Water Carrier / Washerman / Barber / SafaiKaramchari / Mason / Plumber/ Electrician : 18-23 years as on 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2005.
- Pay level-3 ( Rs. 21,700 – 69,100)
- Examination Fees @ Rs 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply CRPF Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Selection Process For CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Computer Based Test / Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Trade Test / Document Verification / Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CRPF.
What is The Last Date For Applying CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Last date is 27.04.23
|Apply Online||Apply Here|