DHS Narmada Recruitment 2022 For Para Medical Worker
DHS Narmada Recruitment 2022
DHS Narmada Recruitment 2022 : District Health Society, DHS Narmada has Recently Invites Application For the Para Medical Worker Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Send their Application within 15 days from the date of published an advertisement. For More Detail about DHS Narmada Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
District Health Society Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in DHS Narmada. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Para Medical Worker Recruitment 2022 Overview
Organization : District Health Society, Narmada
Post : Para Medical Worker
Total Post : 02
Job Location : Gujarat
- High School / Higher Secondary Holding Certificate of PMW Training OR MSW / B.Sc With 3 years experience in the filed of health.
- Working knowledge of computer
- Up to 40 year
- Rs.11000/- Per Month
- There is No Application Fees.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For the Desirable Qualification, Job Profile, Age Relaxation, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply DHS Narmada Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their bio-data, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
- Address : District Leprosy Officer’s Office, Opp. Mamlatdar Office, Behing S.T Depo Stand, Rajpipla – 393145, Dist – Narmada.
What is The Last Date For Applying DHS Narmada Recruitment 2022?
- Within 15 days from the date of Advt. Published (Advt. Published Date : 06.03.2022)