Photomath is the most used math learning app in the world. The app instantly scans, accurately solves and intuitively explains math problems to users through step-by-step explanations. Our goal is to help people understand and master math.
Teacher’s explanations not making sense?, Stuck on homework or class assignments?, Need some help understanding the solution?, Want to check homework before turning it in?
No worries, we’re here to help, We explain math solutions step-by-step, so you can spend less time being stuck. We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to algebra to advanced calculus.
- Scan a math problem or type it out
- Word problem explanations!
- Free to use
- Step-by-step explanations for every solution
- Exclusive how-to animations
- We solve math problems using multiple methods!
- Multi-functional scientific calculator
- Interactive graphs
Math Topics Covered
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
- Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, anti-logs, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
- Geometry (specific textbooks only)
- Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics: combinations, factorials
“An answer isn’t all you’ll get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide of how each problem is solved.” — Huffington Post
“The step-by-step guide is beneficial to students that do not have access to a tutor and struggle with solving math problems.” — Forbes
“A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone who struggles with math.” — Time
Want to boost your learning experience? With Photomath Plus, you get
High-quality teacher-approved explanations for every problem in select textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn or repeat math concepts at your own pace.
Detailed animations that help you visualize and understand each math step. Like Kahn academy but shorter!
TIPS & HINTS
- Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or remember forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at the confirmation of purchase.
- A subscription automatically renews unless it’s canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the Google Play after purchase.
- Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
App Source From : Google Play Store