GETCO Recruitment 2022 For Accounts Officer
GETCO Recruitment 2022
GETCO Recruitment 2022 : Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited, GETCO has Recently Invites Application For the 05 Account Officer Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Start From 15.03.2022, For More Detail about GETCO Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
GETCO Account Officer Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in GETCO. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
GETCO Recruitment 2022 Overview
Organization : Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited, GETCO
Post : Account Officer
Total Post : 05
Job Location : Gujarat
Account Officer Education Qualification
- CA / ICWA
- Experience : Should possess minimum two years’ relevant experience after obtaining minimum qualification in the field of finance / Accounts / Commerce in a limited company / Central / State / Public sector undertaking with a turnover of more than 100 Crores.
- Not More Than 36 Years For UR,
- Not More Than 41 Years For SC / ST / SEBC / EWS.
Account Officer Salary
- UR, SEBC & EWS candidates : Rs.500/-
- SC & ST candidates : Rs.250/-
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply GETCO Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying GETCO Recruitment 2022?
- The link for online application will be put up on GETCO website on 15.03.2022, 00.00 HR. and the link will remain open for 21 days from the date of opening of link.
What Is The Selection Process For GETCO Recruitment 2022?
- The candidates shortlisted for online / written test on the basis of their “online applications” are NOT required to submit any document / certificate at present. The self-attested photocopies of all the relevant original documents / certificates shall be required to be submitted by the candidates as and when asked at the time of verification of original documents / certificates at appropriate stage. ( i.e before personal interview for Final selection.)