GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 PDF Download Here
GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 PDF : Welcome on GujaratAsmita GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 Page, viewers of this page can get the complete details in sequence of Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Social Welfare Officer Written Exam Syllabus 2022 and Paper Pattern. As you know Syllabus of Written Exam will be must to get good marks in examination. From any exam syllabus you can prepare to yourself in superior mode. Syllabus of any exam is shows you that which areas questions will be in question paper.
GPSSB Syllabus 2022
GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 PDF : It gives you an extra ordinary benefit when you sit in exam. After seeing the exam syllabus you have got an idea of your exam paper already. It is also save your waste of time in exam. So take it seriously and improve your way to crack the examination.
GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 PDF : Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board time to time conducts the examination for fill up the vacant seats in GPSSB. Written exam is one of the most important exam of Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board. Various district of Gujarat State candidates are appear in this exam in large scale.
GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 PDF : So below we are going to provide you GPSSB Exam Syllabus 2022 and Exam pattern 2022. You can practice and prepare to yourself with the help of this exam syllabus & pattern.
GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Syllabus 2022
Organization : Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board, GPSSB
Post : Social Welfare Officer
Total Post : 07
ADVT. No. : 07/2021-22
Post Type : Syllabus
Job Details : View Here
GPSSB Social Welfare Officer Exam Pattern 2022 is available here on this page. From the below applicants will get the data on the name of the subject number of marks, number of questions, and time duration.
* “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
1. General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
2. History of India and History of Gujarat.
3. Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
4. Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
6. Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
7. Panchayati Raj.
8. Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
9. Indian Economy and Planning.
10. General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
11. Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE : The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
- The exam will be in Objective Type.
- The exam will be for 150 Marks.
- The time allocated for the exam is 90 minutes.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.