Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022 Application Form
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022 Application Form : “Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana” will be re-launched by Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board, from 01.04.2022. Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana has been implemented by the approved Chief Minister from 01.05.2017 for the purpose that senior citizens of Gujarat can easily visit various pilgrimages in Gujarat. For More Detail About Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022, given below article Or Official Advertisement.
Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Application Form 2022
|Yojana||Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana|
|Launch By||Gujarat Government Yojana|
|Organization||Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board|
The whole state of Gujarat is highly opulent with godly places of pilgrimage and holy temples Ambaji, Somnath, Dwarka, Palitana, Girnar, and Dakor are the chief holy places of Gujarat. Out of 51 “Aady Shakti Pith” the foremost “Aady Shakti Pith” of Ambaji, out of the 12 jyotirlings, the foremost jyotirling of Somnath, out of the “Sat puri”, the foremost “Dwarka Puri”, one of the “char dham”, “Dwarka dham”, the world renown biggest hindu temple, “Palitana” as well as Dakor, Girnar, and other religious places like Bahucharaji, Pavagadh, Shamlaji, Shree Vardayini Mataji Temple (Rupal), Shree Unai Mataji Mandir (Navsari) etc. are situated in the state of Gujarat.
Besides, there are so many places of pilgrimage on the bank of various holy rivers i.e. ‘Surparneshwar’ on the bank of Narmada, ‘Rameshwar’ on the bank of Tapi, Temple of ‘Siddheshwar Mahadev on the bank of Saraswati. All these rivers have their own religious importance also. It is believed that just drinking of palm full of water of the Ganges, bathing in Narmada and thoughtful remembrance (smaran) of Tapi makes men pious and free from all sins.
There is Akshardham temple in the capital of the state, Gandhinagar, Sun Temple at Modhera, Gorgeous Jagannathji temple and ancient temple of Bhadrakali at Ahmedabad. Thus, there are number of dazzling temple of mythological and historical importance in the whole state of Gujarat. Lakhs of devotees from within and outside India pay visits to these holy places of pilgrimage during the year.
Who Can Eligible For Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022?
1. Only senior citizens residing in the state of Gujarat will be eligible for the benefit.
2. Applicants must be 60 years of age or older on the date of application.
3. If husband and wife are traveling together, the age of one of the two should be 60 years or more on the date of application.
4. The application of a group of pilgrims to avail benefits under this scheme will be considered valid. Individual application will not be considered valid. If at least 45 persons apply in a group for travel, it will be considered as group application.
5. One person will be eligible for benefits once in every financial year.
Benefits Of Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022?
- Benefits will be available under this scheme within the limit of two nights and three days travel of Gujarat pilgrimages.
- In this scheme for sightseeing of Gujarat pilgrimage, the fare of ST’s super bus (non ac) or if private bus is hired, 50% of whichever is less will be available as assistance.
- Even if the journey is done in AC bus, 50% of the fare of super bus will be eligible.
- Even if you have traveled beyond the two night and three day limit, you will still be eligible for the two night and three day travel limit as outlined above.
How To Apply Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022?
Applications regarding Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana will be taught at 16 Divisional Offices of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. The Gujarat Holy Pilgrimage Development Board will appoint an Educator in each divisional office who will accept and approve applications for travel by ST bus and travel by private bus.
Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022 Document List
- Aadhar Card
- Election Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
List of Divisional Offices of Gujarat Road Transport Corporation
|For More Yojana Details||Visit Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|How To Apply Online Gujarat Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022||View Here|
FAQs Gujarat Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022
Who Can Travel?
- The person named in the application will be able to travel and will not be able to take with him / her any other person who has not applied.
How Can Apply For Gujarat Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022?
- The application which is sent in the envelope should also be written on the media as application for Yatra for Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana year ______.
How many people are required to avail the benefits of Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022?
- Only if there are at least 90% passengers of the capacity of the bus, sufficient number of passengers will be considered for that bus and the bus will be allotted.
How To Apply Online Gujarat Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022?
- If Aadhaar number of all pilgrims is available then online application can be made to Gujarat Holy Pilgrimage Development Board in the form given below, and approval will also be given online. Based on this approval, Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation will allot buses or hire private buses