IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2024: Pursuant to the New HR methodology for induction of Agniveervayu under ‘Agnipath Scheme’, aimed to provide an opportunity to Nation’s youth to experience military way of life for a period of four years, Indian Air Force invites ONLINE applications from unmarried Indian male and female candidates for selection test from 17 March 2024 onwards to join the IAF as an AGNIVEERVAYU. The number and employability of female candidates will be decided as per service requirement.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2024
Application is required to be filled only ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. This examination is valid for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2025. ONLINE REGISTRATION shall commence at 1100h on 17 January 2024 and will close at 2300h on 06 February 2024. Only ONLINE REGISTERED applications shall be accepted. For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
|Indian Air force
|No. of Vacancy
Agniveer Vayu, who was chosen, will enlist in the Indian Air Force and serve for four years. In the first year of employment, Agniveer Vayu would get an in-hand wage of Rs 21,000, which will rise annually. In addition to their pay, they would receive a “Seva Nidhi” package of Rs. 10,04,000 when they leave the job after four years.
Air Force Agniveer Notification 2024
Starting on January 17, 2024, registrations for the Indian Air Force Recruitment will only be accepted online. Following the completion of the application forms, every registered candidate will be eligible to take the test.
Interested applicants should consult the attached PDF paper on the official website for comprehensive details on the many opportunities for Agniveers in the Indian Air Force.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2024
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 will be used to fill a number of positions. Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms, Agniveer (Technical, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) in all Arms, Agniveer (Technical) in all Arms, etc. are the names of the pots.
Although the exact number of openings is yet unknown, it is anticipated to be 3500. It is recommended that candidates maintain contact with the official in order to get updates on the overall number of openings for 2024.
- Candidates must have received at least 50% of their total points in mathematics, physics, and English in the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent test, as well as 50% of their points in English.
- Finished a three-year engineering diploma program successfully, receiving 50% of the possible points overall and 50% in English.
- Completed a two-year vocational program in maths and physics with 50% of the total points earned going toward English, or intermediate/matriculation if English is not part of the curriculum.
Non Science Subject:
- 10+2 Intermediate with at least 50% aggregate and 50% English marks.
- A two-year vocational program with a minimum of 50% aggregate and 50% English marks.
- Only Indian citizens who are single men and women are eligible to apply for Air Force Recruitment 2024.
- Candidates can apply for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu program if they are between the ages of 17.5 and 21.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Apply Online
- First Open https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/ to see the Air Force Agniveer’s official webpage.
- Tap on the “Vayu Intake 1/2025” Air Force Agniveer Application Form on the site’s home page.
- Insert your username, email address, and password to log in, then begin filling out the application form with all of the required data.
- Forward the application form together with the necessary documentation.
- For upcoming reference purposes, print off the application form.
Candidates must be aware of the application cost required in order to be considered for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu recruiting. The candidate must pay INR 550 and an online payment will be accepted through debit card and credit card.
Air Force Agniveer Selection Process
The Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2024 selection procedure will consist of the following six steps:
- Written Exam
- Central Airmen Selection Board
- Verification of Documents
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Adaptability Tests I and II
- Medical Evaluation