IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services. In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Azure Cloud Full Stack posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Developer you will serve as a client-facing practitioner who sells, leads and implements expert services utilizing the breadth of IBM’s offerings and technologies. A successful Consultant is regarded by clients as a trusted business advisor who collaborates to provide innovative solutions used to solve the most challenging business problems.
You will work developing solutions that excel at user experience, style, performance, reliability, and scalability to reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value.
Key Job Details
- Role: Application Developer: Azure Cloud FullStack
- Location: Bangalore, IN
- Category: Software Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Travel Required: Up to 20% or 1 day a week
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company: (0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:656530BR
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Proficient with Azure Platform Development (Azure Functions, Azure Services etc) .
- 5 to 15 Years relevant software development experience with fairly Full stack profile
- Proficient in Cloud Native Deployment with CI/CD Pipelines.
- Proficient in one or more of Data Development (SQL Databases, No SQL, Cloud Datastores etc) technologies
- Good and Effective Communication skill to understand the requirement and articulate the solution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in .Net Core with React or Angular
- Experience in Agile teams applying the best architectural, design, unit testing patterns & practices with an eye for code quality and standards.
- AZURE FUNCTION, AZURE SERVICE BUS, AZURE STORAGE ACCOUNT- MANDATORY AZURE DURABLE FUNCTIONS
- AZURE DATA FACTORY, AZURE SQL OR COSMOS DB(DATABASE)Required
- Ability to write calculation rules and configurable consolidation rules.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- Should have at least 2 end to end implementation experience.
- Ability to write and update the rules of historical overrides.
How To Apply IBM Azure Cloud Full Stack Post?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.