IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 For Deputy | Assistant Project Manager
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 : Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for temporary/contractual posts for its IITGN-X: Education Outreach Program as mentioned below, Tenure – One Year; extendible on an annual basis subject to candidates’ performance after 1 year. For More Detail About IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IIT Gandhinagar. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN)
Post : Deputy | Assistant Project Manager
Total Post : 01
Advertisement No. : MIS/IITGN/R&D/CL/PD/202122/074/Advt0047
Job Location : Gujarat
Education Qualification :
- First class MBA degree course or equivalent degree course (Like CA, ICWA, or similar degree course etc.)
- Experience : Minimum 3 years of experience in Planning & development (P&D) / Finance / Administration / Finance at Managerial / Officer level.
- Working knowledge of computers and communication skills is essential.
- The candidate must be a pro-active, self-motivated, passionate, and self-driven person with strong project management skills.
- The Deputy/Assistant Project Manager will work closely and collaboratively with IITGN faculty and other stakeholders, staff, and students to organize, coordinate, and facilitate progress of the IITGN-X: Education Outreach Program.
- Coordinate communication with the partner Institutions and Institute stakeholders..
- Coordination with various teams for logistics, hospitality, budgeting, advertising, promotion, data collection, website maintenance and update, etc. with the IITGN-X: Education Outreach Program office and oversee the growth of the program.
- Working experience in any of the IITs/NITs or any premier Institute (National Importance) will be an added advantage.
Age Limit :
- 32 years (max) on last date of application submission.
Monthly consolidated pay :
- Range: Rs.35,000/- – 50,000/-
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022?
- Interested persons are requested to apply online at the mentioned URL (http://recruitment.iitgn.ac.in/projectstaff/) only.
- For identification purposes, each candidate should keep his PAN Card (only) for verification. The PAN Card number needs to be entered in the application form at the appropriate place.
- No manual / Paper / Email application will be entertained.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information about your candidature.
What is The Last Date For Applying IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022?
- Last date of submitting online application through website : 4th March 2022.
- Tentative date of interview : At least 2 weeks after the last date of submission of online applications