Indian Army Recruitment 2022 | JAG 29th Course Oct 2022 @Joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 : Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female Law Graduate for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch. For More Detail About Indian Army Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Army. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Indian Army
Total Post : 09
Post : JAG 29th Course Oct 2022
Job Location : All India
Post Wise Details :
Education Qualification :
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age Limit :
- 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2022 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1995 and not later than 01 Jul 2001; both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale :
- 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Application Fees :
- There is No Application Fees.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Age Relaxation, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
- Online Application Start From : 19.01.2022
- Online Application Last Date : 17.02.2022