Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 For 1531 Tradesman Posts @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 : Indian Navy Invites Application from Eligible Ex-Naval Apprentice (Ex-Apprentice of Dockyard Apprentice Schools Of Indian Navy) to Apply Online through Indian Navy Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of tradesman Skilled. Selected Candidates Normally will have to serve in the units under administrative Control Of (a) Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Mumbai, (b) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam and (c) Headquarters, Southern Naval Command, Kochi, They Can However be posted any where in India, at Naval Units / Formations as per administrative requirement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Navy. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Indian Navy
Total Post : 1531
Post : Tradesman
Job Location : All Over India.
Education Qualification :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have Training in the trade.completed
- Mechanic or Equivalent with two years’ regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Age Limit :
- 18 To 25 Years.
- 19900 – 63200/- Level 2
Application Fees :
- There is No Application Fees.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 21.02. 2022
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 20.03.2022 at 23.30