IOCL Recruitment 2022 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL has Recently Invites Online Application For the 39 Junior Operator Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Before 29.07.2022, For More Detail About IOCL Recruitment 2022 given below article.
IOLC Recruitment 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022 : who are looking for Junior Operator jobs in IOCL. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Online Application Start From||09.07.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||29.07.2022|
|GujaratAsmita Home||Visit Here|
- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% incase of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
- Experience : Minimum one year work Experience in Heavy Vehicle driving (excluding training) i.e.one year experience after acquiring HMV License.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates.
- For Other Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
- pay scale of Rs. 23,000 – 78,000/-.
- For General / EWS and OBC categories : Rs.150/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD candidates : No Fees.
- Pay Examination fee through SBI collect.
Also Read :
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022 FAQ
How To Apply IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022?
Ans : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2022?
Ans : Last Date is 29.07.2022
What Is The Selection Process For IOCL Recruitment 2022?
Ans : Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT).