India Post Payments Bank has published an Advertisement for General Manager (Finance)/Chief Finance Officer (IPPB Recruitment 2023). Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 15.12.2023 to 04.01.2024 by visiting our website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IPPB. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|General Manager (Finance)/Chief Finance Officer
Minimum Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI.
- CAIIB Certification is preferred.
- MBA (Finance) from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India/ International University of repute (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body, is preferred.
- CFA Certification from the CFA Institute is preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
The candidate should have a minimum 18 years of experience in officer cadre (of which)
Minimum 15 years of experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/ large Corporates/ PSUs/Financial Institutions/ Financial Services Organizations, of which 10 Years should be in banks/ Financial Institutions of which 05 years should be at senior management level.
- Responsible for accurate and timely presentation and reporting of financial information of the Bank.
- Develop the Financial Strategy for the Bank, and ensure compliance to Financial Standards.
- Ensure all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel and monitor overall financial and reporting compliance for the Bank.
- Assess organizational financial performance against both the annual budget and the organization’s long- term strategy.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical information to the CEO to help make recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate Accounting Policy, processes and procedures within the Bank for ensuring integrity of the financial statements and compliance with local (Indian GAAP/RBI) financial accounting & reporting policies/ standards.
- SC / ST / PWD (Only Intimation charges): INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
- For all others : INR 750.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred fifty Only)
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IPPB Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Selection Process For IPPB Recruitment 2023?
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
- IPPB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
|Online Application Start From
|Online Application Last Date