IPR MTS Recruitment 2022
IPR MTS Recruitment 2022 : The Institute for Plasma Research, IPR has Recently Invites Application for the MTS Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 30.04.2022, For More Detail About IPR MTS Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
IPR Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Institute For Plasma Research|
|Total Post||31 (Tentative)|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Online Application Start From||07.04.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||30.04.2022|
|GujaratAsmita Home Page||Visit Here|
IPR Recruitment 2022 : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IPR MTS Recruitment 2022. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Graduate in Any Discipline
- The selected candidate will be required to do routine duties related to HR, General Administration, Establishment, Accounts sections, Purchase & Stores. The job requires working knowledge in computer (MS word, MS Excel etc.) and ability to do routine correspondence in Hindi/English.
- 30 Years. Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India orders issued on the subject.
- Rs.18,000/- plus HRA per month.
- General / OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / Female / PwBD / EWS / Ex – Serviceman : Nil
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IPR MTS Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying IPR MTS Recruitment 2022?
Online Application Start From : 07.04.2022
Online Application Last Date : 30.04.2022
What Is The Selection Process For IPR MTS Recruitment 2022?
Solely based on the merit of marks obtained in the written examination, conducted by the Institute for the post.
IPR MTS Syllabus 2022
Question paper will have Objective and Descriptive questions.
|03||Elementary Mathematics / Numerical|
|04||Computer & Reasoning|
The descriptive type examination will include questions related to writing, correspondence skills and translation in Hindi / English.
A merit list of candidates based on their marks in written test will be prepared. The merit list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of publishing. During the validity period candidates may be called for joining, as and when required by the institute, from valid merit list.