IPR Recruitment 2023 : Institute for Plasma Research has published an Advertisement for the Research Associate (IPR Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Research Associate jobs.
IPR Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IPR. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
|As per requirement
|Mode of Apply
A walk in interview will be conducted on December 15, 2023, for the post of Research Associate (RA) for externally funded project. The RA shall be paid monthly emoluments of Rs. 58000 /- + HRA (As per applicable Central Government rules). No other allowances shall be admissible. IPR CHSS medical facility coverage will be for self only and for this facility necessary deduction will be made every month from the salary as per IPR CHSS rules.
- Doctoral Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Desirable experience: Candidates with proficiency of modelling and simulation using ANSYS, experience in CFD model of heat transfer system with micro-channels, Thermostructural analysis, Knowledge in preparation and evaluation of 2D engineering drawings and 3D CAD models, experience in stage wise mechanical fabrication inspection and preparation of technical documents would be preferred. Considering the nature of the work and time-bound project, candidates with relevant experience are preferred. Publications in refereed journal are desired.
- Nature of Work: The work involves: (i) Preparation and evaluation of 2D engineering drawings and 3d CAD model of mechanical system (ii) CFD Simulations using ANSYS related to developing a CFD model of heat transfer system with micro-channels. (iii) Thermo-structural analysis using ANSYS (iii) Stage-wise inspection of mechanical fabrication job and Quality Control (QC) (iv) Preparation of technical documents
- Upper Age Limit is 40 years as on date of walk-in Interview (Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India Orders).
- The RA shall be paid monthly emoluments of Rs. 58000 /- + HRA (As per applicable Central Government rules). No other allowances shall be admissible.
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IPR Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates are requested to report at Institute for Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridge, Bhat, Gandhinagar-382 428, Gujarat with Govt. approved Photo Identity Card for the Interview at 9:00 AM on December 15, 2023. The candidate will be required to bring a CV in the enclosed prescribed format with a recent photograph affixed on it and to enclose copies of self-attested documents like copies of mark sheet, degree certificate, proof of date of birth like…
School leaving Certificate/ birth certificate / SSC certificate with D.O.B mentioned / printed on it and other relevant testimonials. They will also be required to bring all their original documents for scrutiny purpose. Candidates arriving after 10:00 AM will not be considered for the interview and their applications will not be accepted. IPR has the right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason and the decision taken by Director-IPR shall be final and binding.