Online applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules. 1962, in the following units of North Eastern Railway. Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 24.12.2023, For More Details About North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in North Eastern Railway. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|North Eastern Railway
Trade Wise Details:
- Mechanic Diesel
- Essential Qualifications – The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification. i.e. 25.11.2023
- The candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as on 25.11.2023. In the case of SC/ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years. For Divyang candidates maximum 10 years age relaxation is permitted.
Training & Stipend:
- The candidates’ training will be arranged according to the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council subject to registration with RDAT / Kanpur. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant rules / Instructions.
- Selected candidates called for document verification will have to submit Medical Certificate in the attached prescribed format issued by authorized Medical Officer. Eligibility of Divyang for particular trade shall be governed by Railway Boards guidelines.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee. SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwBD)/Women candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023?
Candidates are required to submit their applications & processing fee (Rs.100/-) online through N. E. Railway’s website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Before submitting online application, the candidate should ensure himself/herself that he/she is eligible under this notification. Server will be opened at 10.00 hrs on 25.11.2023 for online application and will be closed at 17.00 hrs on 24.12.2023.
|Online Application Start From
|Online Application Last Date