ONGC Mehsana Recruitment 2022 For Junior Consultant
ONGC Mehsana Recruitment 2022 : ONGC Mehsana Asset, Mehsana invites qualified and experienced retired revenue officials i.e. retired Mamlatdar / retired Deputy Mamlatdar / retired Talati to appear for walk in interview for engagement as Junior Consultant in ONGC on contract basis for a maximum of 04 (Four) Years. The initial period of engagement shall be 06 months, with provision of extension up to additional 3 ½ years based on 06 monthly performance.
ONGC Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in ONGC Mehsana. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC Mehsana
Post : Junior Consultant
Total Post : 03
Job Location : Gujarat
ONGC Junior Consultant Eligibility Criteria
- Retired Mamlatdar, Retired Deputy Mamlatdar, Retired Talati
- Qualification : Minimum Graduate
- Experience : Minimum 03 (Three) years of experience in land acquisition related jobs.
ONGC Junior Consultant Age Limit
- 68 Years as on date of interview.
ONGC Junior Consultant Salary
- Monthly Honorarium : Rs 27,000.00,
- Conveyance Reimbursement : Rs 6500.00 pm,
- Reimbursement for Office at Residence : Rs 6500.00 pm, Total Compensation: Rs 40,000.00 pm plus Reimbursement for Communication facility: Rs 2000.00 pm/ As per the instruction on subject issued from time to time by CA.
ONGC Junior Consultant Application Fees
- There is No Application Fees.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply ONGC Mehsana Recruitment 2022?
- Interested retired Mamlatdar/ retired Deputy Mamlatdar/ retired Talati from State of Gujarat may report for a Walk-in-interview.
- The candidate with the above qualification and conditions should bring all original educational certificates, experience certificates, service discharge certificate etc. and all original certificates with self-attested two set of photocopy of related certificates, two recent passport size photos and an application duly typed in A-4 size paper using the application format given below.
What Is The Date Of Walk-In-Interview For ONGC Mehsana Recruitment 2022?
- Walk-In-Interview : between 1030 HRS to 1100 HRS on 04th March 2022 (Tuesday).
- Address : ONGC Guest House, ONGC Nagar, Palavasana, Mehsana.