ONGC Recruitment 2022 For Deputy General Manager (Logistics) @ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2022 : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has Recently Invites Application For the Deputy General Manager (Logistics) Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Before 02.03.2022, For More Detail About ONGC Recruitment 2022 Given below Article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in ONGC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC
Post : Deputy General Manager (Logistics)
Total Post : 01
Job Location : Selected Candidate will be posted initially at Mumbai. However on requirement of the company candidate are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
Education Qualification :
- Qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) having basic AME License, preferably Helicopter, endorsed to cover
- (a) Heavy Air frame and Jet engines OR
- (b) Electrical Systems, Instrument System, Radio and Navigation systems,
- with at least 10 years of experience at senior level.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having additional flying experience.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 45 years and Maximum 50 years (As on last date of submission of application) (ONGC departmental candidates will be allowed relaxation in age as per existing rules).
Pay Scale :
- E5 level in the Pay Scale of ₹ 1,00,000 – 2, 60,000/-.
Application Fees :
- There is No Application Fees.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation OR Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Selection Process For ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- Selection will be on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in personal interview. In case the number of candidates who apply and fulfil the eligibility criteria are more, the Appointing authority shall decide the number of candidates to be considered for the post and may accordingly enhance the criteria for Qualification and / or experience.