PGVCL Recruitment 2022 For Deputy Superintendent @pgvcl.com
PGVCL Recruitment 2022 : Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited has Recently Invites Application For the Deputy Superintendent Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 04.03.2022, For More Detail About PGVCL Recruitment 2022 Given below article Or Official Advertisement.
PGVCL Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in PGVCL. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : PGVCL
Post : Deputy Superintendent
Total Post : 03
Job Location : Gujarat
Education Qualification :
- M.S.W. / M.L.W. / M.B.A. (HR), 2 years full time course from Govt. Recognized University with minimum 55% in Final Year.
Required Skills :
- The candidate should possess good coordinating skill
- Knowledge of HR, IR and various Labour Laws
- Good command over English Language
- Knowledge of Computer Operation
Age Limit :
- Maximum 41 years (As on the date of issuance of advertisement i.e. 12/02/2022)
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Notification.
- Minimum in Pay Scale of Rs.35700 – 82100 plus DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules.
Application Fees :
- Rs.250/- + Charge
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other terms & Condition.
How To Apply PGVCL Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying PGVCL Recruitment 2022?
- Online Application Start From : 12.02.2022
- Online Application Last Date : 04.03.2022
What is The Selection Process For PGVCL Recruitment 2022?
- The candidates shortlisted for written test on basis of their “on line applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.