PM Kisan eKYC Updates Check Online Last Date
PM Kisan eKYC Updates Check Online Last Date Check Here, PM Kisan Yojana the money will be credited to the account of the farmers who have undergone e-KYC. Farmers who do not meet this condition will not get this money. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana, the government may transfer the 11th installment of Rs 2,000 to farmers’ bank accounts in the first week of April Probability.
PM Kisan KYC Update
|Yojana (Scheme)||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Launch By||Central Government|
|Benefits||Rs.6000 in a year, In three Installments|
|KYC Update Last Date||31st May 2022|
PM Kisan KYC Update Last Date
The Government of India has long ago made e-kyc mandatory for all farmers for the PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana. But then it was postponed. Now once again it has been made necessary. You can easily do this important work from home with the help of your mobile, laptop or computer.
Ration card also became mandatory
Under the major changes made by the government, it will now be mandatory to provide ration card number in the new registration for this scheme. Apart from this a PDF copy of the document will also have to be uploaded on the online portal. The requirement to submit hardcopy of Aadhaar card, bank passbook and declaration at the time of new registration has been removed.
How To Pm Kisan eKYC Update Online?
1. Visit PM Kisan’s official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
2. The eKYC link will now appear on the Kisan Corner option. Click on it.
3. Then enter your Aadhaar number and click on the search button.
4. Then enter the required information requested here.
5. After this the process will be completed by clicking on submit.
PM Kisan eKYC Aadhaar OTP
The farmer-beneficiaries must note that the eKYC will be updated when all the details match, else, it will be marked as invalid. In case of a mismatch of details, the beneficiaries might need to contact the local Aadhar Seva Kendra.
PM Kisan eKYC Online 2022
eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. Pls. contact nearest CSC centres for Biometric authentication Aadhar based eKYC through OTP Authentication has been temporarily suspended Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st May 2022.
The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019.
Many measures are being taken by the Government to reach to all eligible beneficiaries under PM-KISAN. Public interfaces have been made available for self registration, checking the payment status, Correction of the name as per Aadhaar as it is being mandatory requirement of the scheme. To broaden the reach further, the PM-KISAN mobile app designed and developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is being launched.
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to all land holding farmer families.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.