RBI Assistant Notification 2023 : Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 450 posts of ‘Assistant-2023’ in the Reserve Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e., Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts. Bank would admit to the Examination all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable) based on the information furnished in the ONLINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e., document verification.
|Registration||Dates 13th September to 4th October 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test|
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. (as on 01‐09‐2023) Age Relaxation As per Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS: 450/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
|Last Date to Apply||04-10-2023|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||October 21, 2023 & October 23, 2023|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||December 02, 2023|