RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Registration Start From 17.02.2022 For 950 Assistant Posts @rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a recruitment notification for 950 Assistant posts, RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 registrations to begin from February 17, 2022. The last date to apply is March 08, 2022. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification
To be selected for the job, aspirants will have to clear a preliminary written test followed by the mains and language proficiency test (LPT), The preliminary exam will be held in online mode and is scheduled to be conducted on March 26 and 27. The application forms and fee payment window, however, will remain open till March 8.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Reserve Bank Of India, RBI, For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
RBI 950 Assistant Recruitment 2022
Organization : Reserve Bank Of India.
Total Post : 950
Total Post : 950
Post : Assistant
Job Location : All India
Education Qualification :
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Age Limit :
- 20 To 28 Years.
- 36091/- (Per Month)
Application Fees :
- For Gen / EWS / OBC Candidates : Rs.450/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-S Candidate : Rs.50/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Starting Date For Registration of Online Application : 17.02.2022
- Last Date For Registration of Online Application : 08.03.2022
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 08.03.2022
- RBI Assistant Online Exam Date : 26 & 27 March 2022
What is The Selection Process For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Important Link :