RBI Recruitment 2023 : Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of ‘Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)’ in the Reserve Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in RBI. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
Post Details :
- Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) : 35
Also Read :
Education Qualification :
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwBD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwBD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/ PwBD).
Age Limit :
- Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/06/1993 and not later than 01/06/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- For Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit Read Official Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹33,900/- per month (i.e. ₹20,700/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 and other allowances, as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹71,032/.
**House Rent Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to them, additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
Examination fees / Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
Payable from 09/06/2023 to 30/06/2023 Online Payment (both dates inclusive)
- ₹50/- plus 18% GST for SC/ST/PwBD/ EXS (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- plus 18% GST for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply RBI Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying RBI Recruitment 2023?
Last Date is 30.06.2023