RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Apply Here @rte.orpgujarat.com
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23
RTE Gujarat Registration 2022-23
RTE Gujarat 2022-23 Registration Start Date
|Organization Name||RTE Gujarat|
|Post Type||RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||Children belonging to Poor Family background|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Start From||30.03.2022|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Last Date||11.04.2022|
|RTE Gujarat Admission First Round Declare||26.04.2022|
Who are Eligible for RTE Gujarat?
- Children who have applied for admission in Std-1 under RTE will not normally be admitted in primary school for children who have not completed 6th year of age on the date of admission. However, if a child wants to be admitted at the age of five, he / she will be admitted, but he / she must have completed five years of age on June 1 of that year.
- As per the notification number of GH / SH / 04 / PRI / 122019 / CEFA-21-K dated 31.01.2020 of the education department, academic year: For admission in Std-1 from 2023-24, the student has completed 6 years for admission on 1st June. Should be.
What Is The Income Limit For Getting Admission Under RTE Gujarat Admission 2022?
Which Document Will Be Required For RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23?
- Proof of Residence Aadhar card / passport / electricity bill / water bill / election card / driving license / ration card / notarized rental agreement
- Guardianship Certificate Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Birth certificate Gram Panchayat / Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Balwadi Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Parents
- Photograph Passport size color photograph
- The guardian’s voice certificate In the case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new revenue example will be valid only for the e-stream centre / public service centre.
- BPL The guardian falling in the BPL category from 1 to 8 marks will have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for the rural area,
- Wondering tribes and dissected tribes Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Orphaned child Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- A child in need of care and protection Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Children from kindergarten Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Child labor/migrant labor children Certificate from the District’s Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or the Department of Labor and Employment
- Children with cerebral palsy Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children with Special Needs (Divyang) Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV infected child Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children of martyred jawans Example of the competent authority of the respective account
- Baby support card A copy of the child’s Aadhar card
- Guardian’s Support Card A copy of the guardian’s Aadhar card
- Bank details Xerox on the passbook of the child or guardian’s bank account
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 School List PDF
- As soon as you will click on the link you will land on the official webpage of RTE Gujarat.
- You have to then enter information such as-
- Click on search
- The list will be displayed on your screen.
રાજયમાં આર.ટી.ઇ. હેઠળ નબળા અને વંચિત જૂથના આશરે 70,000 વિદ્યાર્થીઓને બિન-અનુદાનિત ખાનગી પ્રાથમિક શાળાઓના ધોરણ-૧ માં અપાશે વિનામૂલ્યે પ્રવેશ
#RTE #RightToEducation #RTEAct #RightToEducationAct pic.twitter.com/r0FW33Ipqj
— Jitu Vaghani (@jitu_vaghani) March 19, 2022
How Can I Fill RTE Gujarat Admission Form 2022 Online?
- First, visit the official website given below.
- As soon as you will land on the homepage, click on the “Online Application” link.
- Click on New Application if registering for the first time.
- If already registered, enter-
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Enter the details carefully.
- Click on submit
- A Registration/Application ID will be generated.
- Keep it safe for the future.
How To Check RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Application Status?
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- To check the application status, click “Application Status” option given in the left-hand side of the home page
- Enter the asked information such as
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Click submit option to get your application status on the screen
What Is The Last Date For Applying RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23?
- Online Application Start From : 30.03.2022
- Online Application Last Date : 11.04.2022