Siemens Cloud Solution Architect : Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities. In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Cloud Solution Architect posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Siemens Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for Cloud Solution Architect
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Create best practices, security and operational readiness of our cloud platform
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build data Applications in cloud based eco-systems such as Amazon, Microsoft Azure.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in
- building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Job ID: 383098
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Organization: Global Business Services
Job Family: Engineering
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full Time / Part Time: Full-time
Remote vs Office: Office/Site Only
Contract Type: Permanent
You’d describe yourself as:
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Proficient with security, governance and operational principles on the cloud platforms
Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Certifications in one of the cloud platforms such as AWS etc.
- 8- 12 years of experience in operating and maintaining a critical high-available IT Infrastructure
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
How To Apply Siemens Cloud Solution Architect Post?
The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.