SSC CHSL 2022 Notification | Registration | Exam Date @ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification | Registration | Exam Date @ssc.nic.in : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the registration process for CHSL Exam 2021-22, Combined Higher Secondary 10+ Level, Candidates Apply Online From 01.02.2022 To 07.03.2022, For More Detail About SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment given below article Or Official Advertisement.
SSC CHSL 2022 Registration
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification : SSC CHSL is a combined competitive test. SSC CHSL full form is Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, The SSC CHSL exam is organized by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit eligible and talented candidates in different government departments, offices, and ministries for different posts like JSA, PA, LDC, DEO, and SA.
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Date
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Staff Selection Commission. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Staff Selection Commission, SSC
Post : Various (CHSL)
Total Post :
Job Location : All India
Post Wise Details :
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
SSC CHSL 2022 Education Qualification
- Candidates should be 12th class passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. However, for DEO CAG Posts 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent is required.
SSC CHSL 2022 Age Limit
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
SSC CHSL 2022 Age Relaxation
- OBC – 3 years
- ST/SC – 5 years
- PH+Gen – 10 years
- PH + OBC – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Gen) – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) – 6 years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) – 8 years
SSC CHSL 2022 Salary
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA) : Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Fees
- For General / OBC Candidates : Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST / Female / Ex-Servicemen Candidates : No Fees.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.02.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.03.2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online) : 08.03.2022
- Last Date for Payment Of Fee through Challan : 10.03.2022
What is The SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Date?
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 24 May to 10 June 2022
- Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) : To be notified later
What is The Selection Process For SSC CHSL 2022?
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 2022 – Computer Based Examination
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2022 – Descriptive Paper
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 2022 – Typing Test/ Skill Test
What is The SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022?
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Exam Pattern :
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 200
- Subjects – English Language (25 Questions of 50 Marks), General Intelligence (25 Questions of 50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions of 50 Marks), and General Awareness (25 Questions of 50 Marks).
- Negative Marking – 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Time – 1 hour (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 2 Exam Pattern :
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Topics – Essay Writing of 200 – 250 words Approx and Letter/Application Writing of 150-200 words Approx
- Time – 1 Hour
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 33%
SSC CHSL Tier 3 2022
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Candidates will be given a typing test of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi to be completed in 10 minutes.
- DEO – Candidates will be asked to type 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on a Computer (15000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) in 15 minutes. The printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions (3700-4000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.