UGVCL Recruitment 2022
UGVCL Recruitment 2022 : Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited, UGVCL has Recently Invites Application for the Graduate Apprentice Post, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 30.05.2022, For More Detail About UGVCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
UGVCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022
UGVCL Recruitment 2022 : who are looking for Graduate Apprentice jobs in UGVCL Recruitment 2022. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
UGVCL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited, UGVCL|
|Online Application Start From||10.05.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||30.05.2022|
|GujaratAsmita Home Page||Visit Here|
- Passed with Minimum 55% in Regular B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from the year 2019 to 2021 in granted by statutory University.
- Candidate shall be up to 28 years for unreserved candidate 05 years relaxation shall be given for reserved category
- Present Stipend is Rs. 9000/- per month which may be amended by GUVNL from time to time during Apprentice engagement period. The Apprentice trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. The Company will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
- There is No Application Fees.
Also Read :
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply UGVCL Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying UGVCL Recruitment 2022?
Online Application Start From : 10.05.2022
Online Application Last Date : 30.05.2022
What Is The Selection Process For UGVCL Recruitment 2022?
Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be on the merit prepared based on marks obtained by the candidate in the result of degree examination subject to documents verification. In case of similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
Which Document Required For UGVCL Recruitment 2022?
1. Online application form along with One (01) recent passport size photograph.
2. Photocopies of School leaving Certificate
3. Mark sheets of all Semesters with Degree/Provisional Certificate.
4. Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case
5. grading system is in place.
6. Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
7. Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
8. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/ Aadhar Card, etc).