UPSC IFS 2022 Registration | Exam Date @upsc.gov.in
UPSC IFS 2022 Notification : Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has Recently Released Indian Forest Services Examination 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 22 February 2022, For More Detail about UPSC Indian Forest Services Examination 2022 given below article or Official Advertisement.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in UPSC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
UPSC IFS 2022 Notification
Organization : Union Public Service Commission, UPSC
ADVT. No. : 06/2022-IFS
Post : Indian Forest Services (IFS) Preliminary Examination 2022
Total Post : 151
Job Location : All India.
UPSC IFS 2022 Education Qualification
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001
Application Fees :
- For GEN / OBC candidates : Rs.100/-
- For Female / SC / ST / PH candidates : No Fees.
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply UPSC IFS 2022 Recruitment?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Selection Process For UPSC IFS 2022 Recruitment?
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
What is The Last Date For Applying UPSC IFS Recruitment 2022?
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.02.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.02.2022 till 06.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee at Bank : 21.02.2022
- Last Date Payment of Fee through Online : 22.02.2022
- UPSC IFS 2021 Pre Exam Date : 05.06.2022