VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore. Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python/Go with Docker and AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job. An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
- Category: Engineering and Technology
- Subcategory: Software Engineering
- Experience: Manager and Professional
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
As a key member of VMware Workspace ONE UEM Platform team: You will be building highly scalable UEM and platform services, along with tools to measure performance and increase observability;
- You should have great communication and presentation skills and knowledge in Application Development/ Software Development, experience with Java/C#, GoLang, Python and hands-on experience with containerization technologies (Docker, K8s, Hashicorp stack)
- You will work and have access to the following technologies: AWS, vSphere, Google Cloud Platform; network protocols and Linux/Unix system internals and CI/CD tools and technology like Github Actions and Artifactory; infrastructure technologies such as Linux OS, Network, Database, Server, Storage.
- You will have hands-on experience with AWS Cloud solutions and managed cloud services like MSK and OpenSearch.
- You will have excellent understanding of distributed systems and architecture.
- You have hands on experience in maintaining a large number of production deployments.
- You have strong DevOps experience, including building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- You have extensive experience in at least one configuration management tool e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible