GSDMA Recruitment 2023 : Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (GSDMA) is in requirement of services for the 14 posts of District Project Officer at Collector
offices & 06 Project officer at Municipal Corporations of the state on purely contract basis.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in GSDMA. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Post||District Project Officer & Project Officer|
(1) Master of Social Work (MSW)pass with minimum 70%
(2) Knowledge of Computer application with Degree/Diploma/Certificate course
(3) Degree/Diploma/Certificate course in Disaster Management is preferable.
(1) Minimum Three (03) years salaried experience in Government/Non- Government organization
(2) Adequate knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi & English language
(3) Experience in the field of Disaster Management is preferable
- Rs.25,000/- Per month
- Maximum 35 Years
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply GSDMA Recruitment 2023?
- The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview via e-mail.
What Is The Last Date For Applying GSDMA Recruitment 2023?
- Interested candidates may apply only online platform from date: 28/07/2023 To 06/08/2023 at 23:59 PM through GSDMA website (jobs.gsdma.org)