Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2023 : Indian Air Force Recently Invites Application For the Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2023. Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Online Application Start From||27/07/2023|
|Online Application Last Date||17/08/2023|
|MaruGujaratPost Home||Visit Here|
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science /
- Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from Central, State and UT recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma Course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- Other than Science Subjects: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (Including Intermediate / 10+2 / three years’ diploma course in engineering or two years’ vocational course with non-vocational subjects of Physics and Maths) are also eligible for Other than Science Subjects and would be given an option of appearing in both Science Subjects and Other than Science Subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
- Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website (cobse.org.in) as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered.
- Note – 3: Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2 / Intermediate / Equivalent Examination / Three years Diploma Course / Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/ Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
Agniveer Vayu Age Limit
- Candidate born between 27 June 2003 and 27 December 2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)
- Exit After 4 Year : Rs 11.71 Lakh as SevaNidhi Package(Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)
Agniveer Vayu Application Fees
- Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Important Dates :
|Online Application Starts on||27/07/2023|
|Online Applications will end on||17/08/2023|